Dishwashing and sustainability is a concept that has shaped GLOBELET. Cleaning solutions must always be sustainable. Globally we are known for washing more cups than anybody else and with the worlds most advanced machinery.
As we continue to grow our approach is to reducing plastic waste with intelligent dishwashers.
Allow us to introduce The Globelet solutions for cup and bottle washing.
COFFEE CUP DISWASHER
HOW DO YOU WASH 1 MILLION CUPS IN A DAY?
Since 2012, we have offered a solution for washing reusable cups and reducing disposable waste.
WHY ARE REUSABLE CUPS SO HARD TO WASH?
Most reusable cups are made from robust polypropylene. Traditional dishwashers are not made to wash plastic cups. Because they are not designed for the plastic you will find the following issues when trying to wash cups.
- Inside the cups - Traditional machines don’t spray or clean inside a cup. This leaves residue and bacterial in the cups.
- Outside the cups - Traditional machines don’t scrub or clean the outside of the cup. This leaves dirt on the outside of the cups.
- Drying the cups - Cups need to be dry (100% dry) and traditional dishwashing systems don’t dry cups. Your option: You can use these machines, but it is going to cost you a lot in labour to scrub cups, check cups and dry them with a tea towel (not advised). You will have a large labour bill, plus lose a lot of cups. Leaving you and the environment in a worse position than before.
CUSTOM MADE WASHING SYSTEMS
Our custom-built container dishwashers are mobile, wash 5000+ cups per hour and are almost 100% autonomous.
A newly developed container dishwasher – perfect for washing and drying plastic cups.
For large-scale washing of cups that can be stowed right away
- Spotless clean
- 2 staff required
- Perfect drying result (0 % residual moisture)
- Cups don’t stick together, hygienic storage
- Low operating costs
- A capacity of up to 5000 cups/h
FLIGHT TYPE DISHWASHER
Our flight type machines are custom made for reusable cups.
Ideal for quickly washing as many cups as possible
- Little space needed yet high capacity
- 6 staff required
- Spotless clean
- Virtually dry cups for prompt re-use
- Low operating costs and maximum efficiency
- A capacity of up to 5,000 cups/h